- Download your purchased theme from your Themeforest.net account’s downloads page. If you download “All files & documentation“, you will need to unzip it and find the installable theme zip file inside it named “Bookchoix-wordpress-theme.zip“.
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, go to Appearance > Themes Click on the Add New and Upload Theme. Click on the Choose File button and navigate to find the BookChoix-wordpress-theme.zip file on your computer and click on the “Install Now” button
- Also, upload the bookchoix-child theme provided with the parent theme. You can find the bookchoix-child theme by downloading “All files & documentation“.
- Once both the themes are installed, activate the BookChoix child theme by clicking “Activate” button. By using the BookChoix child theme, you may modify your theme without altering the code of the parent theme, ensuring that your modifications will not be lost when the parent theme is updated when a new version is available.
- After the theme installation complete, you will get a notification about required plugins to be installed. Just click on the “Install plugins” from the notification. Once the plugins are installed “Activate” all the plugins.
That’s it! You can start customizing the theme and adding contents to your web site. If you want to start with the demo content provided by the theme, you can follow the article How to import demo data for BookChoix theme.