WPHazie is a WordPress White label plugin that allows you to customize the appearance of the WordPress admin section.
It is designed to be easy to use, even for those who don’t have programming knowledge, and offers a powerful user interface for branding the admin area as your own software. To install the plugin, follow these steps:
- Download the WPHzie plugin folder from your themeshopee.com member page.
- Open the /Plugin-files/ folder and copy the entire WPHazie folder. Paste it into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your website. Make sure not to copy the entire “Plugin-files” folder.
- Log in to the WordPress admin section and go to the plugins page. If you placed the plugin folder in the correct location, you should see the WPHazie plugin in the list.
- Click the “Activate” link next to the WPHazie plugin name.
- After activating the plugin, the default color scheme of the WordPress admin theme will change, and a number of new menu options will be added to the admin menu, allowing you to customize the colors and elements of the WordPress admin theme according to your desire.
After activating the plugin, it will ask for a license key to activate. Just paste the license key that you can copy from your member’s page.